Lasers and IPL are effective methods to permanently get rid of unwanted hair. Like the SWT method, they are painless, effective, and enduring.
The laser is usually only applied to dark hair on fairer skin. Lasers cannot typically remove blonde, white, or gray hair. IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment tends to only work on hair that’s sufficiently pigmented, in other words, typically darker hair. The SWT method used by Hairless Skin offers the best of both worlds, allowing the treatment of almost all skin and hair types. Gentle, effective, and enduring.
- The SWT method can now treat almost all hair and skin types.
- The unique wavelength filter used makes the SWT method particularly gentle and extremely effective in Hairless Skin treatments.
- The SWT method does not cause any pigmentary changes or burn the skin.
- The manufacturer ELLIPSE regularly trains and tests Hairless Skin employees with regard to SWT method treatments.
- Hairless Skin only allows certified employees to perform treatments.
- More information about the unique SWT method by Ellipse can be found here.